CIC News » 2012 » February » The Success of Manitoba’s Provincial Nominee Program

Feb

2012

The Success of Manitoba’s Provincial Nominee Program

February, 2012

While Canada is a large and diverse country, traditionally newcomers tended to settle in immigrant enclaves like Toronto, Vancouver, and Montreal. The situation is changing, however, as immigration programs like the popular Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program become more of an attraction. >>Read full article on CanadaVisa.com

idowu tolase February 16, 2012 at 10:42 am

This site has being very helpful.

kaniyur.m.Selvaraj February 16, 2012 at 1:53 pm

Hello Mr.David Cohen,
Honestly you are doing a very valuble service by service of immigration news regularly to my mailbox and helping many of Chennai Residents who needs guidance from a genuine source. My hearty thanks to you and your team

Dr.K.M.Selvaraj

Martha Sam February 16, 2012 at 6:18 pm

Hello Canada Team
Mr. David Cohen is doing a very good job on updating us about the world through internet. Canadians are very good people and accommodating, so i want to join you people to further my education in Canada through the help of scholarship

From Sam Martha

Erwin A. Dangan February 17, 2012 at 2:11 am

Thank You Mr. Cohen for providing us the news, this site is very helpful to us. Thank You very much…..

abdul razaq February 18, 2012 at 1:05 pm

Hello Mr. David Cohen,

No doubt you are doing an excellent job by providing valuable information about Canada immigration and lattest news. One thing I want to know how some one can become provincial nominee or how can I apply under provincial nominee program.

thanks
abdul razaq

anil chhetri February 19, 2012 at 4:25 am

Thank you sir for sending the information. I really appricate your hard work to send us information.

Kortway Sren February 20, 2012 at 8:40 am

Hello Mr.David Cohen,
Thank you very much for this program. I hope that this program will help I and my family live in Canada.

Nnom Austin February 29, 2012 at 11:17 pm

Hello Mr. David Cohen,
I love how you treat people with respect. It realy shows how good you are to help. Keep it up. God will bless you. I enjoy your news-mail every month. Thanks

Nnom Austin February 29, 2012 at 11:25 pm

Hello Mr D.Cohen, Your monthly mail is very useful to me.Thanks

Olajide kabir November 14, 2012 at 6:00 pm

I must give you kudos for this piece of information.