Since launching our new and improved Facebook page earlier this summer, Canadavisa has been hard at work making it the best place for users to connect and learn about all things related to Canadian immigration.
The Canadavisa Facebook page is updated five days a week with the latest and most exciting immigration news, photos, stories, facts, videos, and more. Here’s what is new on our page this month:
“With a Click” is the newest inspirational video from award-winning filmmaker Sheldon Cohen. Every month, we will be uploading a new video, exclusive to the Canadavisa Facebook page, that focuses on the Canadian immigration experience.
This month, we also shared:
- A countdown to Canada Day with videos, articles, and fun facts about the country we love;
- A practice test for the Canadian Citizenship Exam;
- A story about one Romanian woman’s journey to Canada;
- Some amazing pictures of Canadian towns, people, and landscapes;
- …and much more!
In addition to our daily updates, the Canadavisa Facebook page also has several regular features available to our fans:
A news tab with up-to-date, breaking Canadian immigration and settlement news
- Allows our fans to stay on top of important immigration changes
- Fans will know of new programs and opportunities as soon as they arise
- This highly personalized tab will let you see how many new stories have been posted
A one-of-a-kind Canada Job Search Tool
- Prospective immigrants can plan their future before coming to Canada
- Users can connect with employers currently offering positions throughout Canada, regardless of where they themselves are living
- Users can save their job preferences and be alerted of new jobs that match their interests every time they sign in
Canadavisa’s free online immigration assessment
- Users who fill out this assessment can rest assured that no opportunity to come to Canada is missed
- Eligibility is assessed across popular as well as lesser-known programs
Visit and ‘like’ our Facebook page today to see for yourself what the buzz is about!
Read Previous Article »Quebec: A Destination for Professionals