The Canadavisa Facebook page is now almost 11,000 members strong! As always, we are working hard to make this page the best place on Facebook for all things related to Canadian immigration. In the past two weeks, we have…
- Celebrated reaching 10,000 fans
- Shared an inspirational picture of Canada’s natural beauty
- Kept our fans up-to-date with breaking immigration news
Canadavisa is currently holding a contest! If you live in the UK, visit our Facebook page for your chance to win two free tickets to the “Opportunities Overseas Expo” and connect with employers in Canada!
In addition to our daily updates, the Canadavisa Facebook page also has several regular features available to our fans:
A news tab with up-to-date, breaking Canadian immigration and settlement news
- Allows our fans to stay on top of important immigration changes
- Fans will know of new programs and opportunities as soon as they arise
- This highly personalized tab will let you see how many new stories have been posted
A one-of-a-kind Canada Job Search Tool
- Prospective immigrants can plan their future before coming to Canada
- Users can connect with employers currently offering positions throughout Canada, regardless of where they themselves are living
- Users can save their job preferences and be alerted of new jobs that match their interests every time they sign in
Canadavisa’s free online immigration assessment
- Users who fill out this assessment can rest assured that no opportunity to come to Canada is missed
- Eligibility is assessed across popular as well as lesser-known programs
Visit and ‘like’ our Facebook page today to see for yourself what the buzz is about!
« Next Article: Canadian Immigration News Briefs for October 2012
Read Previous Article »Are You in the UK? Come Visit Campbell Cohen in London!