CIC News » 2016 » March » Government of Canada Plans on Admitting Record Numbers of new Immigrants in 2016

Mar

2016

March, 2016

The Liberal government of Canada plans on welcoming up to 305,000 new permanent residents this year — the highest projected immigration level in decades, and around a seven percent increase on the 2015 plan.

The government provided details in its 2016 Immigration Levels Plan, which was published on Tuesday, March 8. The increase in immigration numbers will be primarily through family sponsorship and refugee settlement programs, though more than half of all newcomers will arrive through economic immigration programs. The target mark of 160,600 people in economic programs is in line with admissions through those programs over recent years, even if the target itself is slightly lower than last year.

The numbers of refugees to be accepted in 2016 will be around double the number that was targeted for 2015. Canada’s Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship (IRCC, formerly known as CIC), John McCallum, has stated that his department aims to speed up processing times for family class immigration, economic immigrants and refugee claimants by applying the lessons it learned from bringing 25,000 Syrian refugees to Canada over recent months.

Growing the country

The 2016 plan marks an increase of about 20,000 in the total number of new permanent residents to be admitted, relative to 2015. Indeed, the 2015 plan also saw an increase of 20,000 over the previous year. Consequently, the 2016 target is about 40,000 higher than that for 2014.

Minister McCallum said the plan is grounded in Canada’s tradition of being a welcoming and generous country. “We will be able to welcome more people to Canada,” he said at a news conference in Brampton, Ontario.

“It [the plan] outlines a significant shift in immigration policy towards reuniting more families, building our economy and upholding Canada’s humanitarian traditions to resettle refugees and offer protection to those in need.”

The plan calls for between 280,000 and 305,000 permanent residents to be allowed into Canada in 2016. Calling it the country’s highest targeted number of new immigrants in modern times, McCallum said the government’s goal is to “bring in immigrants who wish to build a better Canada.”

The plan is supposed to be tabled each November for the following year, but the one for 2016 was delayed by the general election and change of government around that time last year.

Breaking down the numbers

Immigrants to Canada arrive through one of three broad categories: Economic, Family Class, and Refugee and Humanitarian.

Immigration Category
68,000
+17.6%
Refugee and Humanitarian
59,400
29,900
+98.6%
Overall
300,000
279,200
+7.4%

To view a full breakdown of the various immigration programs under each of these categories, click here.

Economic immigration to Canada

Economic immigration supports Canada’s long-term economic growth while improving global competitiveness and strengthening communities across the country. Experienced professionals, tradespersons, businesspersons, and caregivers make up the bulk of all new immigrants to Canada. In making the decision to develop their careers in Canada, these newcomers help to create jobs and growth in new and existing industries.

Canada is seeking to attract workers who will succeed in the Canadian labour market and integrate smoothly into Canadian society. Economic immigration, which is based on an individual’s skills and experience, presents an opportunity for foreign workers and their families to come to Canada through a variety of programs. Of the immigrants to be selected for permanent residence in Canada in 2016, between 151,200 and 162,400 are expected to be economic immigrants.

Economic Immigration Program
2016 Levels Plan Target
Federal Economic – High Skilled*
58,400
Federal Economic – Caregivers
22,000
Federal Economic – Business
800
Provincial Nominee Program
47,800
Quebec Skilled Worker
26,200
Quebec Business
5,400
Overall
160,600

Reuniting more families in Canada

Immigration Minister John McCallum stated that a “significant shift” in the federal government’s immigration policy was aimed at reuniting more families in Canada.

The government says it will increase admissions for sponsored spouses, partners and dependents, and help reduce application processing times by allocating additional resources and improving methods used within the department. Under the Family Class programs, the government aims to welcome 60,000 sponsored spouses, partners and children, as well as 20,000 parents and grandparents, by the end of the year.

McCallum said that family reunification backlogs will be reduced as more individuals are admitted to the country. IRCC is doubling the number of sponsorship applications for parents and grandparents that it will accept for processing to 10,000 a year. A total of 20,000 admissions are planned under the Parent and Grandparent Program, and by the end of 2016 it is expected that the backlog inventory will be reduced by approximately 15 percent.

Family Class
2016 Levels Plan Target
Spouses, Partners and Children
60,000
Parents and Grandparents
20,000
Overall
80,000

To find out if you or your spouse, partner or dependent(s) is eligible for sponsorship under the Family Class, please fill out a free online assessment. To find out if your or your To find out if you or your family members are eligible for the Parent and Grandparent Program (PGP), please fill out a free parental sponsorship assessment today.

Canada, a safe haven

In the short time the Liberal government has been in office, its signature move on the immigration file has been with respect to the increased and expedited settlement of refugees, particularly those fleeing the war in Syria. Though the government recently met its target to welcome 25,000 such persons by the end of February, 2016, it plans on welcoming additional numbers of refugees over the course of the year.

Minister McCallum has urged Canadians to welcome the new refugees with “open arms” and help them find homes, jobs and adjust to their new lives in Canada. By and large, the Canadian public has received the refugees positively.

The refugee settlement program is divided into those who arrive with government assistance and those who are sponsored privately, as well as a smaller number who arrive via a program that blends the two. Further, protected persons already in Canada and their families abroad, as well as individuals applying for permanent residence on humanitarian and compassionate grounds, come under this broad category.

Immigration Program
2016 Levels Plan Target
Government-Assisted Refugees
24,600
Privately Sponsored Refugees
17,800
Blended Visa Office Referred
2,400
Protected Persons in Canada and Dependants Abroad
11,000
Humanitarian and Other
3,600
Overall
59,400

A renewed focus for growth

“After a decade of immigration plans that were becoming increasingly focused on short-term labour market outcomes, it is refreshing to see a new government think more long term, with a vision to grow the country in a sustainable and harmonious fashion. While all stakeholders might prefer a slight change here or there, broadly speaking this is an immigration levels plan that promotes diversity and growth,” says Attorney David Cohen.

“I am especially pleased to see an increased focus on family reunification, an area that has required extra attention for some time. And while the economic targets are marginally lower than last year — particularly for the programs conducted through Express Entry — candidates through these programs should take heart that the inventory of applications that existed prior to 2015 has been reduced over the course of the past year. This should allow the government to process a large number of applications made through Express Entry, while also bringing those individuals to Canada more quickly.”

To find out if you are eligible for any of over 60 Canadian immigration programs, please fill out a free online assessment today.

© 2016 CICNews All Rights Reserved

Theresita Liwa March 9, 2016 at 5:10 am

Good News for me!!! Thank you in advance McCallum. I’m always look forward and think positive!!!!

Nidal Sweilem Issa Numair March 9, 2016 at 6:15 am

We are Jordanian family. I am 53 years old, Civil engineer with 30 years experience, merged, my wife’s name is Ruba 41 years old, we have three children, Dina; she is 15 years old in 9th class, Zaid; he is 13 years old in 7th class, Rania; she is 11 years old in 5th class. We are looking to immigrate to Canada.

Rajesh Bajracharya March 9, 2016 at 6:53 am

I wish to migrate with all my families member. I have a wife with two children under 18 years. How do I proceed for to get migration visa for Canada.

Adedamola Lawal March 9, 2016 at 7:35 am

I am currently working in the Lagos State government as an archivist, I hold a b.sc in sociology and anthropology with love and gift for care giving. Currently single with no dependants. A christian with no religious bias. I have no criminal record.

Hendric Junior Manenga March 9, 2016 at 8:15 am

Great program for skilled workers seeking more challenging and competitiveness working environment .

Hendric Junior Manenga March 9, 2016 at 8:17 am

Great program for skilled people seeking better working environment and society in general

Harriet Pike March 9, 2016 at 8:46 am

I have relatives in Alberta ans aunt and 2 cousins and I have just finished a 3 year degree in Drama and performing arts at Exeter University in England, I wish to apply for immigration but do not know which program to apply under – can you advise please – thank you

Nkosinathi Muyambo March 9, 2016 at 9:11 am

I have for so long dreamed about going overseas… And I trust and hope Canada will be the best destination!

Damoah Isaac March 9, 2016 at 9:59 am

I have complected sernior high school can I also get chance to come there

sehindemi oluwaseun olorunwa March 9, 2016 at 10:13 am

I am interested in canada immigration

Shankar Prasad Chaudhary March 9, 2016 at 11:29 am

I have completed master degree in finance and i have more than five years experience in an accounting sector, I have been working as a branch accountant in Hyundai car show room. In IELTS test exam i got 5 only so i want to know that may i apply for immigration VISA/ express entry?

Abimbola Oluleke March 9, 2016 at 11:53 am

Ready to give a shot!

nasrullah March 9, 2016 at 12:26 pm

I love to come canada

abdulkarim March 9, 2016 at 12:45 pm

aim from Syria and my job in petrol company as Engineer i speech English & French & Arabic my mother language ……… i live in Norway and my family steel in Syria . Damascus …….. I want go to CANADA and got my family withe me ….. HOW PLEAS ???????????? HELP ME BEST REGARDS

Stephen Akwasi Adjepong March 9, 2016 at 1:38 pm

I want to come to canada so please help me

Javier March 9, 2016 at 2:00 pm

In Ecuador there are many Cuban families that their university studies have not been recognized and can not find work, they can not return to Cuba because changed laws to allow travel professionals.
It could be the possibility that Canada admit some of these families as refugees?
My best regards
Javier

Gagan Jit Singh March 9, 2016 at 2:25 pm

Though an Indian living in USA, I wish to share the appreciation and sense of courage, utmost respect for Canada for extending its arms for refugees in trouble.

Regards,
Gagan

Rember Omar Gonzalez March 9, 2016 at 2:42 pm

Me gustaría aplicar con mi familia, pero no se si podamos calificar, saludos desde la República de el Salvador, espero respuesta

Dharmendra Bhagat March 9, 2016 at 2:51 pm

Looking more about migrating and opportunities in Canada.

Evelyn March 9, 2016 at 3:03 pm

I am a Canadian Citizen 2 years ago been here 2005. I really want to help my sister to migrate t Canada she worked at school as a faculty member. The husband is a Electrical Engineer they have 3 kids all boys 11,9 and 4 the two boys are academic scholar. Its good to have a family here to rely on beside my 2 kids and husband. Hope I can help them.

puransinghrajesh March 9, 2016 at 3:46 pm

hello

i am puransinghrajesh ,i got visit visa in canada and i stay there more than three year.So i come back my native place so can i apply for permanent residence.Is it possible ,how i can apply

please inform me as soon as

Dounia aslam March 9, 2016 at 4:43 pm

Hello live in France . I am very intersted to go canada but idont now how to pssibel to going canda plz if possibel read my summery and tell me how is possibel bundel of thanks

ramazan ali Naderm March 9, 2016 at 4:50 pm

Hi dear Sir,
Thank you from your kindness Mr. Cohen. I would be gradefull if you process my case among the new case program that accepts 305000 perminant resident in 2016.

Moyibon Getachew March 9, 2016 at 5:08 pm

I am graduate from one of Ethiopian university by mechanical engineering. I went to work in Canada please help me.

muhammad shafiq March 9, 2016 at 5:54 pm

i have complete my bachlor degree and further i want to study in canada

Abdelmoula H March 9, 2016 at 6:13 pm

Hello,
At first,I wish good new to all peobles here who have loved to travel to Canada,then I’m here to be candidate so what is the simple way for this?

Amit Sharma March 9, 2016 at 8:12 pm

I have inland sponsorship in process from dec 2014 no progess just in process from year. will it help me.//Thanks

Alyagoot Malik March 9, 2016 at 8:33 pm

Do I qualify for immigration to Canada

hktech March 9, 2016 at 8:36 pm

Hello,
My material uncle and my mother sister is in canada and are citizens of canada. my mother is graduated in india but my mother age is 49 years . I wish to have permanent immigration to canada with my family on the basis of spouse relationships or reunion of family. am I eligible. .plzzz reply me . If I am eligible than plzz let me know the eligible way for immigration?

sheila March 9, 2016 at 10:26 pm

Hi, am a Permanent residentof Canada. I have my son aged 25 still back in my home country. How can I let him come to me and live in Canada?

Nisreen obo March 9, 2016 at 10:48 pm

I Nasreen married and I have two children from Syria we got out of our country, Syria My husband and I and my children because of war conditions and fear of them …. I have a degree in Human Sciences Department of Sociology and Social … worked as a Specialist for 10 years …. my kids their age. .. Zuhair Hossam Badila 8 years …. Zaid Hossam Badila 5 years …. My husband Hussam Badila, 38, was working as a delegate in the marketing of the company …. We’re here in Turkey now is not a chance we have for the future … I hope get this opportunity and move to Canadian society and integrate into the Canadian state …. and employ scientific age and experience to serve this community … and raising my children in a society of mutual respect and preserve the rights and duties …. Thank you very much … . and you have all our appreciation and respect ….

Abd Alrezzak, Shelo March 9, 2016 at 10:58 pm

Love to travel and work in Canada is my hope that continued to Canada

Prabhakar Nerella March 10, 2016 at 12:44 am

I wish to migrate with my family. I am 45yrs old with 2kids below 16 yrs. I am working Profesional with 22yrs of experiance in energy sector.. Please suggest the possible method.

Herbert Conrado Arce Retana March 10, 2016 at 2:42 am

I was born in Gutemala and lived in the United States of America for about 28 years but was not eligible for any Immigration relief. I am residing in Guatemala now but fell insecurity for the violence here I would like to know if I am elegible for any status in Canada. I am bilingual Englis and Spanish and a Certificate Nurses Assistant since 1989 in California State.

Prasant March 10, 2016 at 4:12 am

I am a Software Engineer, based in india. I have done my Btech in computer science and wanted know do I qualify to immigrate canada. If yes, what score/band should i need for that ?

PP

Nazurally Abdoolah March 10, 2016 at 4:16 am

We are mauritian family .I am a professional painter. My wife is a teacher.My son is 12 and daughter is 13 years old.We are looking to migrate to Canada.How can you help us to get migration visa.

Einon March 10, 2016 at 4:26 am

Thanks for this news update from IRCC…but still the processing of documents needed for family reunification, needs more fast in time frame. Just saying. Thanks.

solomon March 10, 2016 at 4:39 am

hi, i am interested for quebec immigration, is this necessary to have french language proficiency.

Simon March 10, 2016 at 6:05 am

Hi! My elder brother and sister live in Calgary permanently. They already got Canadian passports. Both of them have permanent jobs.
I am 36 years old, married, and have a child. I have post graduate degree. And ielts sore 5.5 overall, and have around 10 years working experiences.
Now, my question is that, is it possible for my brother or sister to sponsor us for Canadian permanent residentship. And if possible then how long the processing time is?

Muhammad Khaleel March 10, 2016 at 6:41 am

Hello !
I want to become a citizen and resident of Canada. I will be very thankful to you if you submit my profile in your new program.
Thank you.
Muhammed Khaleel

abdul jabar March 10, 2016 at 6:42 am

hi, i am Pakistani i have done (DAE) CIVIL ENGINEERING and i have also one year experience in field my age 22 year. Dear tell me can i eligible for Canada visa? what should i do for Canada visa thank you?

Nevil Gandhi March 10, 2016 at 7:06 am

My dream I m settle with my family in Canada. And lots of hard work and successful for my work n happy family life.

MANISHIMWE Isdore March 10, 2016 at 7:13 am

Hello!

dear sir

It is of a great privirage to get this opportunity opened for 305,000 permanant resident in 2016, I will be greatfull to hearing from you considering my request to stay to CANADA for building a better and economical canada. I am Rwandan 25 years old still am a unniversity undergraduate student.

Thank you!

Aliaa Abderrahmane March 10, 2016 at 7:22 am

Please help me to immigrate to Canad my situation is very complicated my parents were vey ill and I haven’t sisters and brothers

Bilal Shoukat March 10, 2016 at 7:34 am

I wish to migrate with all my families member. I have a wife with two children under 5 years. How do I proceed for to get migration visa for Canada.

thanks

Deo Twagiramungu March 10, 2016 at 8:57 am

I am rwandese in Africa, married and have 3 kids, we want to live in canada
I want you to give me necessary infomation, and how I can procede.

George Hanna Rishmawi March 10, 2016 at 9:12 am

I have my mother, four brothers, and four sisters all are Canadian citizens living in London, Ontario, Canada. I live in the Holy Land Bethlehem, Palestine.
I would like to join my family in Canada. What is the best way to apply.
Thanks and best regards

Md. Amran Hossain March 10, 2016 at 9:26 am

I am Md. Amran Hossain from Bangladesh. I am a 29 years old single man. I have been working as a lecturer/ teacher at a higher secondery school / college in Bangladesh. I have completed my M.A in English language and literature in 2010. I m planning to apply for canadian immigration through express entry program. My CRS point is nearly 380. But the problem is, as I am a lecturer my job doesn’t suit for a PNP from any province.. therefore my CRS point is not enough to get ITA. What should I do now?? plz..

K.S.KARTHIKEYAN March 10, 2016 at 10:00 am

I LOVE CANADA AND I AND MY MUM WANT TO SETTLE DOWN IN THE GREAT COUNTRY

MY PR PROCESS IS UNDERWAY AND WANT TO MARRY A CANADIAN GIRL

I AM A PHD IN MICROBIOLOGY WITH RESEARCH AND TEACHING EXPERIENCE

AND AM 36 YEARS OLD AND DEARLY TRYING FOR A SUTIABLE JOB AND MY MUM IS

ALSO A VERY HIGHLY AND QUALIFIED AND EXPERENCED AND GOOD HEARTED LADY

AND SHE MOST IMPORTANT IS SHE LOVES CANADA AND WANTS TO BECOME A CANADIAN IN EVERY SENSE!! PLEASE HELP US TWO SOULS OUT!!!!

Nitya Ranjan Sikdar March 10, 2016 at 10:42 am

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am an engineering professional, Msc in Industrial & Production Management, Bsc in Industrial & Technical Management, Certificate Mechanical Engineering and 4 years General engineering apprenticeship in Marine engineering. Have successful 30 years of plant operation an maintenance management experience.

Please confirm if I am qualified for permanent residency in CANADA.

Sincerely,

Nitya R. Sikdar

RAJNEESH KUMARI March 10, 2016 at 11:03 am

I applied in November-15 and got the acknowledgement and dossier no, in January 16. Can you please tell that will I be able to get the file number till June 16? How long it takes to get the file number and the medical. Also by the acknowledgement number which should I consider that my file has been accepted or still it is under consideration?

Azizurahman Sakhizadah March 10, 2016 at 12:11 pm

Hello, This is Azizurahman, I am from Afghanistan, Right now I am master student in Japan this is my last year I have interested to immigrate Canada please if it is possible guide me. Thank you very much,

Charles Umah March 10, 2016 at 12:37 pm

Please I would like to know the documents I will be required to submit to cic, thank you.

Marvin Alusen Tibangwa March 10, 2016 at 12:49 pm

I am a lawyer from the Philippines and I want to practice my practice my profession in Canada, please help me. Thank you very much.

EL HAFED ABDELHAK March 10, 2016 at 1:02 pm

i want to study in canada

Baljit kumar March 10, 2016 at 1:28 pm

Hello sir I want to migrant in canada I m a lawyer. Doing a practice at distt court last 6 year so can tell me whether m eligible or not for permanent residency of canada .

MOSES March 10, 2016 at 1:28 pm

please i want to know if I am qualified for the all round assessment since I scored 410 in the initial assessment. and when would the final assessment result be released.
Thank you.
Moses Akpan

Agbiwen Christian March 10, 2016 at 1:40 pm

I work as a spy police officer in Chevron Nigeria limited security control room, i have been trained in different area like,cctv,tracking of ship and vessels and also on general security operations.please i want to know if i am qualify and how to go about it.

Yasmeen khan March 10, 2016 at 2:37 pm

Hey…I am looking for permanent residency in canada and professionaly my experience come under express entry I would like to contact someone who can help me in immigration process. Kindly contact asap.

Regards
Yasmeen khan

Wanamalee March 10, 2016 at 3:30 pm

Is it likely that the score will reduce below 400 this year.My score is 398.

Anonymous March 10, 2016 at 3:35 pm

my name is Portia Amadi, my husband and i wish to relocate to Canada with our children. please put us through. thanks

Dilbag March 10, 2016 at 3:42 pm

I want go canada

hamza March 10, 2016 at 4:18 pm

hello . h m from algeria i have Vocational in paint and i want to immigrate in canada how can i do that…thank you

Salam khero March 10, 2016 at 6:10 pm

Hello
I am salam from Sinjar town which Isis destroyed it and killed thousands people who were Ezdizi so I am ezidi I don’t have any securities here because of my religion. How can I a get safer life for myself. And my is always threaten

Zorisha Mohammed-Ali March 11, 2016 at 1:58 am

Good governance has certainly shown the world that Canada would be the place if choice to live. Great going Prime Minister Trudeau

joseph Mitri March 11, 2016 at 3:24 am

Hello Dear

I am joseph mitri from Lebanon i am a farmer i have 3 children s Maher a boy ,Nour girl ,& Camil boy ,how can i immigrate to Canada for better life

Regards
J.MITRI

Kuldeep Singh March 11, 2016 at 7:38 am

Hi Sir,
Hey…I am looking for permanent residency in canada and professionaly I have done MCA and two year experience in web development and 6 each in ielts. what’s the best suitable system for me.

Emmanuel March 11, 2016 at 9:05 am

I would like to go with my spouse to work and live in Canadá. I actually live in Spain, l’m a multi trademan. I don’t have any family in Canadá. Could you please inform me of my possibilities.

Noman March 11, 2016 at 9:54 am

My Name is Noman, resident of Karachi Pakistan, I am married with no child, I have limited funds on my bank, I have done my MCS from Karachi university, my question is that any chance for me or my family to migrate on this condition, my elder brother is also live in Canada from last 8 years and he has 5 kids with wife.

Please explain

Ahsoka23 March 11, 2016 at 10:40 am

I plan to migrate to Canada. I have been wanting to relocate there for a long time. Please put me on the list.

Shivraj Brar March 11, 2016 at 11:28 am

I am a Electronic Engineer, based in india. I have done my Diploma in ECE . have 6 year experience and wanted know do I qualify to immigrate canada. If yes, what score/band should i need for that ?

PP

Navroop kaur March 11, 2016 at 11:51 am

Hi dear I am from India I am working as teacher from last 4 years I 2want to come to Canada with my family I have one kid 5 year old kindly guide me how I can come regards
Navroop

abdul jabar March 11, 2016 at 3:52 pm

abdul jabar March 11, 2016 at 3:54 pm

hi, i am Pakistani i have done (DAE) CIVIL ENGINEERING and i have also one year experience in field my age 22 year. Dear tell me can i eligible for Canada visa? what should i do for Canada visa thank you I am waiting your answer .

Md.Shahirul Islam Khan March 11, 2016 at 4:08 pm

I am a civil engineer.with 20 years work experience.my age is 53years.my wife is 48.she has masters in political science.I have 2 children one is 16 another 12 of age.can I immigrant.I am from Bangladesh

Olateju Adegboyega March 11, 2016 at 5:55 pm

I have been longing to work and live in Canada. Am a teacher and had NCE certificate in maths and Physics, Bsc(ed) in mathematics. I love farming. Please assist me

Agharanya Humphery March 11, 2016 at 5:58 pm

I’m from Nigeria and love to base and work in canada as a skill worker in international and public services

Donna carla t. Dionisio March 12, 2016 at 1:02 am

Single 24 yrs old residing at tipas taguig city a BSE- major in special educ presently working at kids world school at greenhills san juan city phil. as toddler teacher willing to pursue studies to improve and be able to cope the standard of education incanada and accept any kind of work kind of work and willing to undergo training presently we have few distant relative and friends staying there

Md. Abul Kashem March 12, 2016 at 7:00 am

Please send me list of your panel lawyer (s) in Bangladesh/Canada about permanent resident under skilled worker program.

Md. Abul Kashem
Bangladesh

Md. Abul Kashem March 12, 2016 at 8:41 am

Hello. Please provide me a good immigration expert who are enlisted Government of Canada and advice me about immigration process system of permanent resident in Canada under express entry. Furthermore, I am professionally an accountant, I have 10 years experiences in the different field (i.e Accounting, Finance, Income Tax & VAT etc).

Your Co-operation in this regard will be highly appreciated and send me list of expert’s address.

Best Regards
Md. Abul Kashem
Bangladesh

mouhamadou bamba ndaw March 12, 2016 at 1:32 pm

I want to be the chosen by the government canada

mouhamadou bamba ndaw March 12, 2016 at 1:34 pm

I want to be the chosen by the government

H.m. Sahadat Hossain March 12, 2016 at 1:50 pm

Hello,
I wish to migrate with all my family members. I have a wife & mother. I am continuing a Job with a multinational company. So How can I proceed to get migration visa for Canada ..???

massoud hashmi March 13, 2016 at 6:01 am

My name is massoud i am film director I Wan to migrate with all my families member. I have a wife with two children under 18 years. How do I proceed for to get migration visa to canada

Mahmoud Abu Khalid March 13, 2016 at 9:18 am

Dear All,
Salaam,
am from Gaza I would like to immigrate to Canada ,how can we do that ?

nasro March 13, 2016 at 9:27 am

je veux parti l extrieur pour travaille

nasro March 13, 2016 at 9:30 am

I want the party outside for work

ezenwugo francis March 13, 2016 at 12:00 pm

a petroleum engineer currently working in transport sector as Branch admin for five years .would like to migrate to Canada for better job opportunity

manjeet March 13, 2016 at 8:25 pm

hiii. i am from america . i m on asylum stay . i my bachelor in commerce. now i m working as a quality controller in trident seafoods company. i m interested in canada. suggest me what’s possible. my brother is a canadian parmanent resident

Bassam.Shakhachero March 13, 2016 at 9:30 pm

Der sr
my name is. Bassam.Shakhachero
I am a Syrian .now I in Tripoli. Lybia
with my 3 kids and i wish to get
immigration

Ayo Adenekan March 14, 2016 at 1:35 am

I register for this program last year and Canadian customer service called me when i was in Dubai now in my country Nigeria i don’t know how to go further for the processing, seriously looking for an opportunities to relocate to Canada.

Deepak P Doshi March 14, 2016 at 3:02 am

I have filled for Manitoba Province for PNP programe. Could you please let me know when can Manitoba province offer me LAA-” letter of Advice to Apply”. It has been around 8 months has been passed.

shamshad March 14, 2016 at 8:08 am

Hello Sir,

I am an Indian, I have got 326 CRS points, is there any possible chances to get Invitation in 2016.My spouse also come with me.so, Please inform us what are the possibilities.

Nauman khan March 14, 2016 at 11:32 am

Respected Sir, I want to transfer my BS program courses in Canada, or want to take admission in Canada on scholarship. Kindly tell me,am i qualified or not???

Asadul hasan March 14, 2016 at 12:37 pm

I AM ASADUL HASAN FROM ITALYi want to immigrate in canada how can i do that…thank you

DR.KAMRUL AHSAN March 14, 2016 at 4:39 pm

I am 48 yrs old Bangladeshi doctor MBBS+MPH.Pls assess me urgently.

Amirul Islam Khan March 14, 2016 at 6:05 pm

We, me and my family ( spouse and two kids), are from Bangladesh; 20 yrs of experience with humanitarian organization; we both are masters in social science. Are we eligible for permanent resident in Canada?

abellah habaze March 14, 2016 at 10:54 pm

hello, My name is ABDELLAH, I live in MOROCCO I want to immigrate to canada to get to work, please help me how I can do that.

Rita Bonjoc March 15, 2016 at 4:02 am

I’m a live-in caregiver here in Toronto, IMy status as of the moment is open permit under caregiver program. I’ved sponsored my husband and children to join me here in Canada but unfortunately they denied my application due to the re-medical notice that i have not received. My question is how will i contest my appeal to the immigration so that they will re-consider my application. Thank you and waiting for your good respond.

Nanyunja Prossy March 15, 2016 at 10:04 am

Just want to know if i qualify. I am a woman with disability living in Eastern Africa with only two dependents. I am an accountant by profession. I can do some work with regard to accounting and even do lots of handwork like kniting, sewing, weaving etc.

Would be glad to get a response from you

Oumar March 15, 2016 at 11:12 am

I’m Oumar CISSE from SENEGAL and qualified in mechanical and civil engineering. I forcast to immigrate to CANADA and to participate to the strong economic growth wiyh GOD’s help.
I think immigrants are often the most entreprising members of society partly because anyone brave enough to make an oversea move is likely to be a risk taker.
CANADA is an outstading country and i love it too much.
Wish you a great opportunity and safe immigration plan for all applicants.

igbognahaka ifeoma March 15, 2016 at 12:42 pm

an electrical &electronic engineer currently working in a power sector,will like to migrate to canada with my family for better job opportunity

DR SURESH BABU K March 15, 2016 at 5:00 pm

Myself Doctor Anaesthesiologist MBBS DA 55 yrs
Wife Doctor MBBSnot practising now 48 yrs
Daughter Engineering graduate now doing post graduation24 yrs
Son Doing engineering graduation21 yrs
I am interested in migrating to canada. Is it pissible? what are the formalities?
Awaiting your reply
Dr Suresh babu

Saurav Kumar Singh March 15, 2016 at 5:37 pm

Hello,
I need some help/walk through on permanent residency in Canada. It would be great if I could get genuine immigration expert.
Saurav

RAHEEM MUSILIU March 15, 2016 at 10:41 pm

I’m RAHEEM MUSILIU OJO from NIGERIA and qualified in
mechanical and civil engineering. I forecast to
immigrate to CANADA and to participate to the
strong economic growth with GOD’s help.
I think immigrants are often the most
enterprising members of society partly because
anyone brave enough to make an oversea move
is likely to be a risk taker.
CANADA is an outstanding country and i love it
too much.

Anonymous March 16, 2016 at 6:26 am

do conditionl pr wll b removed from those who hv already conditinl pr from new sponsered spouse ? or it wll b fr new coming spouses only ??

Tajmul Hamid saldurkar March 16, 2016 at 2:51 pm

It’s really very good to get the opportunity for the person who to move

Emeka Ubido{JP} March 17, 2016 at 8:29 pm

I’m Emeka Ubido a Nigerian. I have been dreaming of canada, wish to travel, work, stay there and contribute my quota for the development of the country. God Bless Canada.

harry wilson March 18, 2016 at 4:04 am

hello.
please give me more information about this.

thanks

Md.Ainul Haque March 19, 2016 at 4:40 am

Asif khan March 19, 2016 at 4:00 pm

Dear immigration.
I hope this letters finds you in good health So nice to see immigrant visas.. I am very anxious to visit Canada. Hope I will get the chance to come to Canada and show my efforts. I am working in the village as a gents tailor and fruit bussiness i am from igatpuri disrict t nashik.. I am originally from india .
Best of wishes. Regards from Asif Khan

Anonymous March 19, 2016 at 9:20 pm

Dear sirs,
I’m from Macedonia and i want to imigrate to Canada with my family,my hoysband and two years old douther.I’m 35 years old,my housband is 45 years old.I have graduated at Sofia University speciality Informatics and i have 8 years work experience like manager in in firm for transport and logistik and my housband have 8 years work experiance like a proffesionsl truck driver and also bus driver.We want to immigrate to Canada for a better life for best chance for living ,so please infor me for the details and what is the procedure to take a imigration visa for Canada.
Thanks a lot
Best regards.

Shemsedin Afrad March 20, 2016 at 6:56 pm

I am Shemsedin Afrad from Ethiopia, my best qualification is BSc. in construction technology (construction engineer). i really, interested in migrating to Canada.particularly Manitoba Province.
I Would be glad to get a response from you.

Sualiha Mohammed March 20, 2016 at 8:01 pm

I am really, interested in helping kids & elders!!! My profession is a nurse and I am from Ethiopia.
I would be very glad to come to Canada. Is there any one who can lends his/her kind hand just help me out? thanks a lot.

anyebemicheal March 22, 2016 at 2:29 am

Sir/ma,I want to study photography in Canada,what is my requirement.

Phillip Dyrt March 28, 2016 at 4:31 pm

It would be interesting to find out how many Express Entry ITA applications submitted are rejected as a percentage of total submissions.

Shalpinder Kaur March 31, 2016 at 9:31 am

Hi
I am from India .I have Complete my MSC.IT in 2012 and I Have Experience more then 2year 6 Month. In Hospital IT Sector… I am Married and Baby. Please Let me know how much ILETS band I get .That I Easily get Permanent Resident for Canada.

Isaac Okai Armah April 7, 2016 at 4:16 pm

I completed my tertiary education last year am now doing my national service at Ghana Port and Habour Authority…Am finishing my service in july,i want to work and live in Canada.Can you pl ease help with what i need to do to start my canada visa process.Thanks

SAEED NASER WADI April 8, 2016 at 11:30 pm

I am from Iraq .I live with my family ( my wife and three boys Saif Aldean 23 years old,Ayman 17 years old, Sarmad 16years old) in Libya since 21 years ago . I want to help me how complete my immigration to Canada because my life is very difficult in Libya now. Please I want somebody advice me the right way . My education is master degree in chemistry and my wife teacher for Arabi language and my son Saif Aldeen in the fourth year in dentist college in the university of tripoli and Ayman in last year of secondary school and Samad in the first year of secondary school.

bongani dlamini April 10, 2016 at 4:39 am

I am a qualified registered nurse in south africa working in accident and emergency unit I would like to find out about the process of immigration to Canada as a registered nurse who want to relocate with the family to Alberta

Patrick Amenyo April 23, 2016 at 3:08 pm

I am a teacher in Ghana at the second cycle leve!. I would like to find out about the process of immigration to Canada as a teacher who want to relocate to Toronto.

Muhammad Fahad Aziz April 24, 2016 at 9:42 pm

Dear Ms,

One of my friend is looking forward to purchase a property in canada , His only concern is will he be then eligible to apply for immigration and what is the percentage of approval in it.

Awaiting for quick response.

Ravinder pal singh sidhu April 25, 2016 at 5:01 pm

Plz do somthing for REMOTE SENSING AND GIS professionals. There are not any specific categories for such people.

Anonymous June 24, 2016 at 2:41 pm

I am from Uganda/Africa,i recently got ajob offer and signed acontract,i later paid for work permit but its now 4weeks and i have not received any update.Does any one know the processing time of work permits especialy quebec.