About the Canada Immigration Newsletter
The Canada Immigration Newsletter, established in 1996, is a monthly publication edited by Canadian Immigration Attorney David Cohen. It is a free service provided by CICNews.com, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Campbell Cohen Immigration Network. Newsletter articles cover the latest information on immigration to Canada and reflect Attorney Cohen’s 25 years of experience in immigration law. All articles are unique to this publication.
Newsletter edited by:
- David Cohen – Canada Immigration Attorney, Campbell Cohen Law Firm
Articles contributed by:
- Danielle Demers – Lead Writer, Campbell Cohen Law Firm
- Aryana Rousseau – Contributing Writer, Campbell Cohen Law Firm
- Noah Zon – Contributing Writer, Campbell Cohen Law Firm
- Natalie Hunter – Contributing Writer, Campbell Cohen Law Firm
Previous editions of the Canada Immigration Newsletter are available in the CICNews Archives.
Readers may obtain Canadian Immigration Services by contacting:
Campbell Cohen Law Firm
1980 Sherbrooke Street West, Suite 800
Montréal Québec Canada H3H 1E8
Toll-free: 1.888.947.9445 (Canada and USA)