About the Canada Immigration Newsletter
The Canada Immigration Newsletter, established in 1996, is a publication edited by Canadian Immigration Attorney David Cohen. It is a free online publication provided by CICNews.com, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Campbell Cohen Immigration Network. Newsletter articles cover the latest information on immigration to Canada and reflect Attorney Cohen’s 35 years of experience in immigration law. All articles are unique to this publication.
Newsletter edited by:
- David Cohen – Canada Immigration Attorney, Campbell Cohen Law Firm
- Alexandra Miekus – Writer and translator, Campbell Cohen Law Firm
- Noah Turner – Contributing writer, Campbell Cohen Law Firm
- Shelby Thevenot — Contributing writer, Campbell Cohen Law Firm
- Kareem El-Assal — Director of Policy & Digital Strategy, Canadavisa
Previous editions of the Canada Immigration Newsletter are available in the CIC News Archives.
Readers may obtain Canadian Immigration Services by contacting:
Campbell Cohen Law Firm
1303 Greene Ave., Suite 200
Westmount, Montréal, Québec, Canada H3Z 2A7
Toll-free: 1.888.947.9445 (Canada and USA)