Canadavisa, the publisher of CIC News, is proud to announce the launch of its new interactive Facebook page dedicated to all things related to Canadian immigration and settlement. It has been created to address the needs of prospective and current immigrants, as well as those already in Canada who are looking to learn more and connect with others in the immigration community.
What can I find on the Canadavisa Facebook page?
The Canadavisa Facebook page offers a variety of features, including:
- Read up-to-date, breaking Canadian immigration and settlement news from one of Canada’s leading immigration law firms
- Stay on top of important changes that may affect your immigration plans
- Be the first to know of new opportunities for immigration and settlement as they arise
- Expand your knowledge of Canadian government, business, and culture
- Search for currently available Canadian jobs in their occupation by using our Canadian Job Search tool
- Plan your future in advance of coming to Canada
- Connect with potential Canadian employers no matter where you currently live
- Assess oneself for over 60 available Canadian immigration programs
- Rest assured that no opportunity to come to Canada is missed
- Have your eligibility assessed for popular as well as lesser known programs
- Watch original videos about Canada and the newest generation of Canadian immigration, made by award-winning filmmaker Sheldon Cohen
- Become inspired by successful immigrants and their stories
- Share information about Canada in a way that the whole family can enjoy
- Access exclusive Facebook content and prizes available only to fans
- Be the most in-the-know for all things Canadian immigration
- Participate and win fun prizes, straight from Canada to you
In addition to our tabs, Canadavisa fans can learn about Canada and interact with each other through fun and informative posts on our page’s timeline. The Canadavisa team is knowledgeable and passionate about all types of immigration, and are excited to offer users a new, comprehensive portal for their entire immigration experience.
How can I connect to the Facebook page?
The first step to connecting with Canadavisa’s Facebook page and becoming a member of the community is by clicking ‘Like’ and becoming a fan. Users are then invited to explore our exclusive content, connect with Canadavisa fans as well as staff, and share their thoughts and questions on Canadian immigration or Canada in general.
Click here today to see what the buzz is about, and to become a fan!