What’s New on the Canadavisa Facebook Page?
Published on November 27th, 2012 at 11:00pm EST
Updated on November 28th, 2012 at 08:30pm EST
The Canadavisa Facebook page is now almost 14,000 members strong! As always, we are working hard to make this page the best place on Facebook for all things related to Canadian immigration.
Take a look at our Facebook page today to receive a special holiday greeting from Canadavisa in our exclusive video:
In the past two weeks, we have…
- Celebrated Universal Children’s Day
- Shared important information about next year’s immigration targets
- Gave fans some tips about Canada’s coolest towns and winter activities
In addition to our daily updates, the Canadavisa Facebook page also has several regular features available to our fans:
A news tab with up-to-date, breaking Canadian immigration and settlement news
- Allows our fans to stay on top of important immigration changes
- Fans will know of new programs and opportunities as soon as they arise
- This highly personalized tab will let you see how many new stories have been posted
A one-of-a-kind Canada Job Search Tool
- Prospective immigrants can plan their future before coming to Canada
- Users can connect with employers currently offering positions throughout Canada, regardless of where they themselves are living
- Users can save their job preferences and be alerted of new jobs that match their interests every time they sign in
Canadavisa’s free online immigration assessment
- Users who fill out this assessment can rest assured that no opportunity to come to Canada is missed
- Eligibility is assessed across popular as well as lesser-known programs
Visit and ‘like’ our Facebook page today to see for yourself what the buzz is about!