The Canadavisa Facebook page is now almost 9,000 members strong! As always, we are working hard to make this page the best place on Facebook for all things related to Canadian immigration. In the past two weeks, we have…
- Sparked a dialogue about immigration levels in Canada
- Shared a video about the “Canadian Bucket List”
- Informed our fans about our new Android App
- …and more!
This month, we are excited to announce the newest video in our series, called “Hallelujah”. Take a look now!
In addition to our daily updates, the Canadavisa Facebook page also has several regular features available to our fans:
A news tab with up-to-date, breaking Canadian immigration and settlement news
- Allows our fans to stay on top of important immigration changes
- Fans will know of new programs and opportunities as soon as they arise
- This highly personalized tab will let you see how many new stories have been posted
A one-of-a-kind Canada Job Search Tool
- Prospective immigrants can plan their future before coming to Canada
- Users can connect with employers currently offering positions throughout Canada, regardless of where they themselves are living
- Users can save their job preferences and be alerted of new jobs that match their interests every time they sign in
Canadavisa’s free online immigration assessment
- Users who fill out this assessment can rest assured that no opportunity to come to Canada is missed
- Eligibility is assessed across popular as well as lesser-known programs
Visit and ‘like’ our Facebook page today to see for yourself what the buzz is about!
Read Previous Article »Special Announcement: Canadavisa Unveils New Resume Builder