CIC News > Latest News > Q & A: Evidence of Employment

Q & A: Evidence of Employment

Font Style

Font Size

Q. I need to provide evidence of employment for my positions in US. Could you tell what can be provided as evidence of employment is it a copy of my H1?

Answer: If a letter of reference from your employer is not available, then you can use substitute documents such as your H1 documentation, taxation documentation, contracts, etc. Certified copies of such should be provided. As much objective evidence as possible should be provided, and some of the documents should include an account of your duties, if possible.