CIC News > Latest News

Latest News

Applying for Canadian citizenship if you were born outside of Canada

If you were born outside Canada and at least one of your biological or legal parents at birth were a Canadian citizen, you may be eligible for Canadian citizenship. You may submit a “proof of Canadian citizenship” application to the Canadian government, which is also known as applying for a Canadian citizenship certificate. Along with […]